Underlay ( 2-10 mm）
Regupol® 6010 is a soundproofing acoustic underlay manufactured from recycled SBR rubber, bound with polyurethane. Regupol® 6010 is a soundproofing acoustic underlay designed to isolate approved finishes from the main structure of the building, reducing impact energy generated by general footfall.
- German quality guaranteed.
- Minimises construction heights
- Suitable for use with under floor heating.
- Protects expansion joints.
- PVC free.
- Made from recycled materials.
- Manufactured and certified to OHAS 18001:2007, DIN ISO 9001:2008, DIN ISO 14001:2004 Management Systems.
- A Good Environmental Choice Australia certified sustainable product (GECA).
- Specify this acoustic system using NATSPEC.
- The Regupol® 6010 10mm is a pre-manufactured acoustic underlay made from selected SBR rubber, bound with polyurethane.
- Also available in rolls 20 lineal metres x 1.25 metres wide.
- The Regupol® 6010 is 10mm thickness
Are You Interested In More Information?
Get a FREE consultation immediately, Free onsite consultation and quote. No-obligation and Receive a callback within 24 hours